Aromatherapy: What Does it Mean & How Does it Enhance Your Learning Skills
They say there’s no age limit to learning. We might have hit our forties or fifties, but every once a while, we’re bound to come across days when it feels like our learning needs to improve, if not for ourselves, then at least for our kids. Agree?
Now when it comes to learning enhancement, there are an endless number of apps and new-age techniques available. But often, it’s the simple traditional stuff that works best. And aromatherapy has proven to show remarkable results in terms of sharpening learning skills and memory power.
Aromatherapy is a natural healing technique that uses plant extracts to promote human health. It helps in building brain power, focus, and alertness using natural essential oils. Join us as we unfold some of its key benefits and secrets.
Benefits of aromatherapy
Aromatherapy has been used by people globally, and it is said to have benefits like:
- Improving sleep quality – For people suffering from insomnia or stress, aromatherapy might help provide a calm and peaceful sleep. The pleasant scent of essential oils gives quite a very fresh feeling while also controlling stress hormones, making it easier to fall asleep.
- Helping boost immunity – A good immune system is essential to fight diseases, and aromatherapy builds and maintains it. It also treats headaches, common cold, fever, and migraines.
- Improves digestion – Certain essential oils have the power to improve your digestive system and cure diseases related to it.
- Improves concentration power – Kids usually get distracted easily. A drop or two of essential oils may help them focus on one thing at a time. Gently inhaling the scents can also help the kids feel more relaxed.
Essential aromatherapy oils
Though there can be many additions to this list, here are some of the most soothing aromatherapy oils:
- Eucalyptus: This scent is usually used to cure the common cold, flu, and cough. It is also known to boost energy levels and help in improving memory power and learning.
- Lemon: For people having anxiety issues, lemon essential oil is known to have the potential to lower stress.
- Peppermint: This scent is known to increase alertness and improve mood, focus, and energy level. Studies have shown that peppermint scent boosts concentration power and the ability to remember things for a longer period of time. Finally, something that can make your kids stop asking you the same thing for the hundredth time!
- Rosemary: Rosemary Extract results in relaxed breathing and has the ability to increase blood flow to the brain. Rosemary is one of the best essential oils which enhance memory power and learning skills.
To sum it up
Essential oils and aromatherapy hold a lot of physical and mental health benefits, but you also need to consider the slight drawbacks to them. Mostly, these oils are safe to use, but children and pregnant women must use these oils under certain precautions. The side effects may include rashes, headaches, and allergic reactions.
More inHealthy Trends
Warning Signs of Mental Disorder: How Do You Know When You Need to See A Mental Expert?
Average mental strains are part of our everyday life. Things like anxiety, depression, and stress are some of the inevitable stories...May 31, 2022
How to Get Enough Vitamin B12 Through a Meatless Diet Plan?
If you are a veggie and have a plant-based diet plan, you know how rewarding it is. Be it in terms...May 29, 2022
Are Low-Income Family Kids More Vulnerable to Food Allergies? Hear From Experts
Food allergy is a growing concern of the day. Primarily, it is rapidly growing among kids. Medical studies show that food...May 29, 2022
How To Tell When Medicine Is Safe For You And Your Baby
There may come a time during your pregnancy when you’re feeling under the weather and aren’t sure if you can take...May 27, 2022
How Reliable is Calorie Deficit Diet Approach For Weight Loss? Hear From an Expert Dietician
If you have a weight loss plan in mind, it is sane to assess what you consume every day. Every single...May 27, 2022
Deborah James Reflects On Battle With Bowel Cancer
BBC presenter and podcast host Deborah James has been honored with a damehood after raising millions of pounds for charity as...May 26, 2022
Fenugreek Health Benefits
Fenugreek is a clover-like herb native to the Mediterranean region, southern Europe, and western Asia. Its seeds, which smell and taste...May 26, 2022
How To Start Counting Macros For Weight Loss?
In the world of weight loss, there are TONS of diet plans out there. Some work. Some don’t. You can count...May 25, 2022
Rebel Wilson’s Weight Loss Journey And Motivation
Rebel Wilson knows a thing or two about being in the public eye. Whether she’s talking about her ‘year of health’...May 23, 2022