Aromatherapy: What Does it Mean & How Does it Enhance Your Learning Skills
They say there’s no age limit to learning. We might have hit our forties or fifties, but every once a while, we’re bound to come across days when it feels like our learning needs to improve, if not for ourselves, then at least for our kids. Agree?
Now when it comes to learning enhancement, there are an endless number of apps and new-age techniques available. But often, it’s the simple traditional stuff that works best. And aromatherapy has proven to show remarkable results in terms of sharpening learning skills and memory power.
Aromatherapy is a natural healing technique that uses plant extracts to promote human health. It helps in building brain power, focus, and alertness using natural essential oils. Join us as we unfold some of its key benefits and secrets.
Benefits of aromatherapy
Aromatherapy has been used by people globally, and it is said to have benefits like:
- Improving sleep quality – For people suffering from insomnia or stress, aromatherapy might help provide a calm and peaceful sleep. The pleasant scent of essential oils gives quite a very fresh feeling while also controlling stress hormones, making it easier to fall asleep.
- Helping boost immunity – A good immune system is essential to fight diseases, and aromatherapy builds and maintains it. It also treats headaches, common cold, fever, and migraines.
- Improves digestion – Certain essential oils have the power to improve your digestive system and cure diseases related to it.
- Improves concentration power – Kids usually get distracted easily. A drop or two of essential oils may help them focus on one thing at a time. Gently inhaling the scents can also help the kids feel more relaxed.
Essential aromatherapy oils
Though there can be many additions to this list, here are some of the most soothing aromatherapy oils:
- Eucalyptus: This scent is usually used to cure the common cold, flu, and cough. It is also known to boost energy levels and help in improving memory power and learning.
- Lemon: For people having anxiety issues, lemon essential oil is known to have the potential to lower stress.
- Peppermint: This scent is known to increase alertness and improve mood, focus, and energy level. Studies have shown that peppermint scent boosts concentration power and the ability to remember things for a longer period of time. Finally, something that can make your kids stop asking you the same thing for the hundredth time!
- Rosemary: Rosemary Extract results in relaxed breathing and has the ability to increase blood flow to the brain. Rosemary is one of the best essential oils which enhance memory power and learning skills.
To sum it up
Essential oils and aromatherapy hold a lot of physical and mental health benefits, but you also need to consider the slight drawbacks to them. Mostly, these oils are safe to use, but children and pregnant women must use these oils under certain precautions. The side effects may include rashes, headaches, and allergic reactions.
More inHealthy Trends
Here Are Some Ways to Prepare for Your COVID-19 Vaccine
Since the COVID-19 vaccines have been introduced, many people are surrounded with either suspicion or absolute delight. But, with all the...March 26, 2021
Indian Shrub Ashwagandha, a Natural Cure to Health These Issues
Ever since natural products like borage oil have gained popularity for their healthcare benefits, discoveries in botanicals have become a focus...March 24, 2021
Constipation Could Be the Culprit Causing Your Constant Back Pain!
Suffering from lower back pain? You’re not alone. The human backbone is so complex, with structures of muscles, bones, nerves, joints,...March 24, 2021
A 360° Look at Grapefruit Seed Extract!
Grapefruit seed extract, popularly known as GSE, is an essence made from Grapefruit pulp and seeds. It’s rich in several nutrients...March 23, 2021
Is It Really Possible to Lose Weight With The Right Yoga Type?
Have you noticed how Yoga has become such a craze these days? From celebs to fitness enthusiasts, people have started following...March 23, 2021
Can’t Lose Weight Through Keto? These Could Be the Reasons
A ketogenic diet is a low-carb, high-fat diet that is known for its excellent result when it comes to weight-loss. There...March 21, 2021
Sprouted Nuts – The Best Add-On to Your Regular Diet
Most of us know what sprouts are – grains and legumes that are soaked overnight so that they germinate – and...March 21, 2021
Easy to Adopt Habits That Can Drastically Improve Your Heart’s Health
Do you know what the #1 cause of death worldwide is? It’s none other than heart disease. And even though many...March 21, 2021
Women More Vulnerable to COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects, Experts Say
It’s a known fact that every medicine has its side effects. Be it as light as a headache or fever, or...March 20, 2021